Job description / Role
• Controlling company and project documentation
• Following and improving document control procedures
• Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
• Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
• Producing document progress reports for senior managers
• Conducting regular reviews and document audits
• Helping in the planning stages of a specific project
• Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
• Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance
• Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
• Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
• Sound knowledge of Document Control
• Expert in report preparation which will help in decision-making
• Good analytical and integration skills
• Organize, highly motivated, initiative and trustworthy
• Expert in Document Control
• Experience: 3 - 5 years
• Education: Any Bachelor Degree
• Expert in MS office and SAP
About the Company
We are proud to have started the shipbuilding industry in 1987, under the guidance of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, as he is the main supporter for this industry.
Therefore, our efforts were culminated by establishing the AlFattan Group of companies in 2009. Since then the company grew to be one of the national entities capable of building world-class products. We are a strategic partner to the Government of Abu Dhabi and we contribute to developing the Maritime industry. We are working hard to meet the increasing demand in building and maintaining multi-use vessels, not only in the GCC countries but worldwide. We also provide technical support to the national and private sectors, as well as training locals and ex-pats in the shipbuilding fields.