Job description / Role
We are looking for an Document Controller with strong Administrative background to join our proactive and professional Team. Being successful with this application will enable you to join an industry leader in Domestic Services here in Dubai. Join our experienced Team where you can display your outstanding skills and competencies, and grow and develop further with our excellent onsite training and mentoring. We nurture a family ethos, where we all work to support each other and provide the highest quality standard of Domestic Workers for our Clients.
The purpose of the role is to provide support services to the Recruitment Team, ensuring that all aspects of the helpdesk/administration function are undertaken in a professional and customer-focused manner.
· Shortlisting of Candidate CV’s, recruiting from local and international markets.
· Collection of all documentation required, this will ensure a speedy visa process and get the candidate into work promptly.
· Visa process assistance, helping explain the process if there is a language barrier or education barriers.
· Booking of air tickets, helping candidates starting the next chapter of their lives efficiently, and making the situation hassle free.
· Encoding Candidate profiles on our Recruitment Management Portal and maintaining all Candidates records, including uploading Candidate documents, photos and videos.
· Assisting with Candidate complaints and ensuring the Candidates feel supported and listened to.
· You must support and enhance their education around this job so they know what is expected of them and what they will receive in return.
· Assist with the maintenance of local records for contracts and services including operating system to assist relevant team member in ensuring timely renewal of contracts including liaise with HR department.
· Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, attendance, accommodation, employees’ welfare, employees relations, on-boarding, immigration (new workers visa).
· Be responsible for management of all records including, all required CRM reports, payment management, monitoring with management team and support for all sales and customer support staff.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Full Medical Insurance, Annual Flight ticket, Company Sponsorship.
· Educated to a degree level or equivalent (Law, Computer Science, HR or Business Administration).
· Experience working within a law firm or in-house legal team/ HR/ Management.
· Fluent English (written and spoken).
· High achiever who is energetic and self-motivate.
· Proficient IT skills including typing and managing large quantities of data on Microsoft Excel.
Current Visa Status: Visit or Cancelled - this is an immediate start.
About the Company
The Housekeeping Co was established in 2011, and pioneered the way ahead for industry change in the domestic service and commercial cleaning industry.
Expert in securing safe corridors for migrant domestic workers, and has published an industry guideline: Domestic Workers Classification (job classification and salary scale), specific to the UAE and GCC. The company offers foreign domestic workers on-going training and development. Pioneering education via technology and web-based platforms, and also offers native language speakers to give a one-one teaching in the privacy of their residences.
Sponsoring families rely on the Housekeeping Co to navigate their way ethically in recruitment and management of their foreign domestic worker. The Housekeeping Co. has positively changed the lives of the foreign domestic workers in offering them transparency of placement, employment contract. The ongoing training and developing ensures up-skilling their qualifications.