This position is closed or expired.
See other Document Controller jobs in UAE
EMCO is currently seeking an experienced Document Controller to be based in Al Ain, UAE.
The Document Controller will be responsible for performing the following functions:
• Perform typing and transcription duties
• Maintain and organize filing system
• Develop and update document registries for efficient information flow
• Prepare, send, receive, distribute and file mail, email, faxes and other correspondence both internal and external according to company policy.
• Prepare submittals, proposals and documentation for client & consultant review
• Maintain routine correspondence with clients, consultants and suppliers, upon instruction
• Prepare invoices
• Answer phone and respond to requests
• Perform variety of clerical duties
• Other duties may be assigned
Desired start date : Immediate
• 3+ years of experience in administration and document control work
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Office, Database, Internet and Email, Adobe Acrobat, with the ability to learn new software applications.
• Ability to type 65 wpm
• Ability to accurately interpret difficult dictation
• Administrative ability
• Advanced English spoken and written communication skills
• Attentiveness to detail
Ability to use independent judgment in completing activities under general supervision.
• Ability to operate effectively in a complex, diverse organization within a matrix environment.
• Ability to work in a team
Language Skills : English, Arabic is a plus
About the Company
EMCO’s complete system approach from design to manufacturing, installation to operation and maintenance, covers the entire water and wastewater treatment cycle. With our dedicated staff spanning North America, the Middle East, Gulf and Africa, EMCO has led the industry for over 30 years with innovative solutions to meet our clients changing and challenging needs. With projects spanning the globe from Alaska to Iraq, Saudi Arabia to Nigeria, EMCO systems serve millions of people every day by increasing the quality of the world’s water supply.