Job description / Role
• Ensuring that credit facilities approved are within DLA.
• Ensuring preparation of all required security / charge documents in relation to newly approved, renewed and revised facilities are in conformity with laid down Credit Procedures, on Bank’s standard & approved document formats and ensuring all terms and conditions stipulated in the Credit approval as precedent to disbursement of facilities have been documented.
• To handle preparation of documentation of complex conventional, Islamic and restructuring cases relating to SME clients in coordination with the Team Leader - SME DU.
• Coordinating with Legal department for preparation of any specific document outside the approved set of documents.
• Seek advice and assistance from SME Credit regarding Credit and Documentation issues.
• Ensuring preparation of Documents within the agreed TAT.
• Maintain cohesive working relationship with the internal customers and Team Leader - SME DU to achieve common goals of the Department.
Minimum Education Level : College or University Graduate.
Experience: Minimum of 2 to 4 years of banking experience, of which a minimum of 2 years in handling or in a Credit Administration Dept.
He/She should be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies