Job description / Role
• Candidate to join a growing team of architectural consultants working on large residential projects in key areas around Abu Dhabi.
• Participating in new concept design files.
• Involved in schematic designs and permit files for municipality and authorities approvals.
• Developing detailed design drawings and other renders.
• Involved in Good for Execution files and shop drawings for architectural trades.
• Reporting to: Senior architect
• Other interactions: Design team members
• Number required: 2
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: 01 March 2022
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8 AM to 5 PM
• Travel requirements: No travel required
• Salary commensurate with candidate profile and experience
• Commission / Bonus: Yearly, upon achieving job targets
• Other Benefits: As per Labor Law
• 5 years experience in similar positions in architectural consultancy offices in UAE
Specialist knowledge in design software:
• AutoCAD, Revit and rendering software; any of 3D Max, Lumion, Rhino, SketchUp, ArchiCad, Photoshop.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Takes ownership of responsibility until proper and timely completion.
• Willing to follow guidance and instruction
• Willing to share and learn experience with other team members
• Time management ability to take on different responsibilities and complete them on time
• Language Fluency: English and Arabic
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.