Job description / Role
- Prepare dimensional and routine calculations required for drawings as assigned.
- Develops detailed drawing elements using information from various sources which may include site studies, vendor drawings, catalogue data, engineering sketches, reference drawings and inputs from other disciplines.
- Prepares clear, accurate and complete drawing design by using relevant discipline codes, standards and installation practices.
- Coordination with other discipline engineers & drafting personnel, in the development of complete drawing packages.
- Ensures compliance with required design safety factors, tolerances, and specifications.
- Performs site walk-though and prepares 'As Built' mark-ups and produces Master drawings.
- Conducts quality checks on drawing deliverables from vendors and contractors for compliance to Company drafting practices.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or accredited certificate of drafting course.
- Experienced in Auto CAD
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD and Civil 3D in roads & infrastructure.
- Read and understand engineering drawings.
- Must know and follow all departmental & discipline CAD Standards.
- GCC experience in Roads & Infrastructure.
- Possess strong Microsoft office processing and computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.