Job description / Role
• Drive delegates to expo site from Abu Dhabi.
• Stick to a schedule and be time-bound on the job.
• Follow the prescribed routes most convenient for transport.
• Inspect, operate and maintain the vehicle and its cleanliness
• Ensure the delegates are reaching sites on time.
• Maintain a log of all deliveries and related information for reference and confirmation.
• Follow road safety rules and regulations.
• High school graduate.
• Valid UAE driver’s license for the light vehicle type.
• Prior experience as a driver.
• Fluent in English and Arabic preferred
• Great time management and organization skills.
• Good ability to drive with no prior violations.
• Readiness to join on 1st October and willingness to come for interview in Abu Dhabi coming week.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.