Job description / Role
• Drive delegates to expo site from Abu Dhabi.
• Stick to a schedule and be time-bound on the job.
• Follow the prescribed routes most convenient for transport.
• Inspect, operate and maintain the vehicle and its cleanline
• Ensure the delegates are reaching sites on time.
• Maintain a log of all deliveries and related information for reference and confirmation.
• Follow road safety rules and regulations.
• High school graduate.
• Valid UAE driver’s license for the light vehicle type.
• Prior experience as a driver.
• Fluent in English and Arabic preferred
• Great time management and organization skills.
• Good ability to drive with no prior violations.
• Readiness to join on 1st October and willingness to come for interview in Abu Dhabi coming week.
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.