Job description / Role
• Preparation of monthly/weekly Inventory reports for MIS reporting & meeting.
• Managing the Official & unofficial Bonus due by liaising with Sales Manager.
• To achieve operational excellence, staff training and ensure staff safety within the company standard operational processes.
• Monitoring the Expiry / Short Expiry stocks & timely destruction/return of the same with Authorities approval/companies.
• Responsible for supervising delivery of Inbound/ GRNs.
• Implement of all SOPs pertaining to stores & MOH / DHA requirements.
• Responsible to ensure medications are stored in the correct manner.
• Ensure proper, efficient and maximum utilization of manpower and space.
• Management of documentation archiving and record keeping.
• Liaising with necessary governmental and regulatory authorities as required.
• Ensuring day to day operations adhering regulatory compliance.
• Supervising staff and monitoring correctly storing procedures wherever necessary and keeping track of all necessary licenses for both personal and company and keeping them updated as per Governmental / Ministry of Labor requirements.
• Should have Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
• Must have valid Pharmacist license in UAE – MOH/DHA License mandatory.
• Proficiency in Computer & ERP system operation.
• Proficiency in English communicational skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking).
• Fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
• + 3 years UAE experience as Drug Store Pharmacist In-Charge.
• Must have knowledge in Ministry of Health rules & guidelines.
• Must also have knowledge in Regulatory & Import procedures of Pharmaceutical products.
About the Company
A leading healthcare distribution firm in the UAE.