Job description / Role
- Manage vendor relationships - manage supplier/partner contracts, day-to-day relationships to deliver best possible price to customers, and negotiate to secure marketing funds
- Manage Ecom Platforms and others to ensure allocation of works, daily/weekly/monthly ordering activities, executing plans to deliver the expected outcome for the company
- Maintain the selling database, purchase records, and related documentation
- Design and Build assortment, pricing & promotional strategy for the launch
- Forecast business indicators such as Sales, gross margins, stock covers, stock turn & GMROI
- Designing & effecting SOP’s, being a part of management to establish ecomm strategy
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams- Supply & distribution, QC & Compliance, Operations, Ecomm/Omni Channel, CRM & Customer experience team for end process management
Order & Stock Management
- Prepare the orders for shipment - carry out all specific demands from customers i.e. gift wrapping, gift message, etc.
- Relay the order with its details to the delivery provider and follow up the delivery process
- Ensure that the order requirements are respected (quality, quantity, and deadline)
- Stock management by checking the SOH and prices available online and the smooth flow in the platform, daily reconciliation, matching the sales integration
- Audit stock levels, checking the consistency of the data through CMS platforms
- Coordinate with the quality control of the supplies and its validation with the dedicated team
- Create and maintain website content using CMS, products management
- Products Photo shooting, Managing, and uploading
CRM & Customer Experience team for end process management.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring programs to maximize customer satisfaction Product inquiry.
- Assist the customer to buy the product through the Online Sales Team. (Assistant Buying)
- Help the customer to place the order online. Maintained the quality of the service to achieve the target with a good percentage
- Describe product to customer and accurately explained details and care of merchandise
- Answer product questions with up to date knowledge of sale and store promotions
- Contact customer follows up on purchase suggest new merchandise
- Relevant experience in Business Ecomm categories within GCC with leading platforms
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality, and business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
Who will excel?
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to take their experience and grow their career further by growing the company 5x in the next 5 years. Preference will be given to candidates available in UAE.
About the Company
RTS Global Partners is a multi-platform advisory, education, technology, membership and investment (professional services) organization operating a boutique partner platform, serving only family-owned businesses and guiding them to develop a lasting legacy from one generation to the next, with 150+ toolkits, publications, systems and processes, blended into customized solutions for each client engagement.
RTS Global Partners has now served 180 Clients to date in 25 Countries with its Premium Advisory Services, and RTS has impacted 20,000 Family SMEs with its Educational Programs (via the Family Business Academy arm), both directly and in collaboration with YPO, EO, HBS and Vistage, and other leading Business Schools & Executive Member Organizations.
RTS has a long-term vision to build a ‘Global Family Business Platform’ with our philosophy of ‘One Family . One Legacy’, linked to our core values to Respect, Trust and Serve (RTS) all our Clients and Partners.
RTS focuses specifically on providing customized solutions to drive Regeneration, Transformation and Succession (RTS) paths and results for our clients. We offer leading-edge scientific and practical advisory, consulting, education, technology and investment solutions to family owned businesses and conglomerates.