Job description / Role
• Assist in executing an ongoing strategy for e-Commerce, inclusive of both sales and marketing plans.
• Continuously seek new ways of understanding and fulfilling the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction in the shopping funnel and journey.
• Work closely with technology and brand teams to identify and drive opportunities to optimize navigation and usability to maximize conversion.
• Ensure all products in respective merchandise division are online, beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site, and are represented in the category listing pages and trend shops.
• Data analysis on competitive products and competitors to adjust category strategy based on assessment of the competitive landscape and emerging online trends.
• Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure the product listings are maintained and updated.
• Monitor stock levels and product turns to ensure we get timely replenishment and depth of assortment.
• Support and contribute to the creation and execution of all e-commerce promotional activities.
• Assist with creative content management including updating homepages, product pages and catalogues, blogs and key content pages, descriptions, images, pricing, categorization and up/cross sells.
• Contribute to strategies to drive traffic, conversion, retention and revenue.
• Support the executional efforts and ecommerce strategies across all platforms for all brands.
• Manage and measure data acquisition and email marketing strategy.
• Accountable for contributing to analytics strategy and KPI reporting across digital products.
• Drive site personalization and segmentation strategy to create relevant, value-added and engaging customer experience.
• Coordinate all content required for online product setup by working closely with other departments.
• Maintain and optimize our website navigation including sorting/filtering options to provide an optimized shopping experience online.
• Responsible for increasing onsite search conversion and sales through continuous optimization.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: as per UAE labor law
• Amazon, Shopify, or other E-commerce sales and customer service experience is required
• Demonstrated success in Ecom market and CRM
• Proficient in latest and most effective SEO/SEM tactics
• Experienced with PPC and other performance-based marketing strategies
• Experience with eCommerce Omni channels accounts considered an asset
• Ability to develop clear product requirements based on user and business goals
• Deep expertise in digital analytics and consumer insights
• Ability to manage complex tasks and projects with competing deadlines concurrently
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience working in a similar ecommerce role
• Proficiency in web analytics (preferably Adobe Analytics)
• Experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and CSS an asset
• Experience with SEO and A/B testing preferred
• Aim to increase web traffic and generate orders
• Strong knowledge of content management systems, e-commerce platforms, MS Office suite
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|