Job description / Role
To support and assist the Head of eCommerce across trading and merchandising, product content, online promotional activities and provide creative solutions to manage web traffic across Fresh Express.
• Merchandising and Trading of the website day to day, maximizing cross & up selling, product positioning and stock availability in Magento.
• Manage the products going live ensuring 100% accuracy of product content and assets.
• Evaluate & give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence on the web
• Assist in the execution of the Marketing and Promotional Plan via briefing agencies, designers, etc.
• Delivering a weekly/monthly competitor/market analysis highlighting opportunities and risks.
• Building strong relationship with internal and external teams, especially the Category and Operation teams to ensure maximum site availability
• Spotting opportunities and trends in Google Analytics for sales and improvements to customer journey.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
• Highly operational, with an understanding of retail processes
• Strong analytical and numerical skills – someone who quickly grasps the key drivers of the market
• 2 to 5 years in similar ecommerce background
• Good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Good working knowledge / experienced user of an e-commerce content management system (Magento experience highly advantageous).
• Able to work at pace to get things done
• Resilient and driven, with the desire to succeed
• Passionate about their work with a can-do attitude
• Strong eye for product and for trading
• Strong/excellent attention to detail
• Strong commercial skills (commercially astute)
• A team player capable of working cross-functionally in a collaborative manner
• Results-orientated, with the ability to drive and deliver the implementation of new ideas
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Previous experience working within food & beverage would be advantageous.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
A Leading Group In UAE
E-Commerce Executive - Retail Division
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Company In UAE