Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a Reputed Laundry E-Commerce B2B/B2C E-Commerce platform – we are now recruiting an enthusiastic and tech savvy Logistics Manager:
• Organizing shipments
• Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
• Operating IT systems (Salesforce/last mile delivery app)
• Developing and confirming schedules
• Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
• Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries (via IT system).
• Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
• Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
• Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
• Monitoring transport costs.
• Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will be Tech savvy
• Passionate about logistics
• Will have at least 3-4 years experience in an E-commerce Business
• Will be ready to roll up their sleeves and work together with the other stakeholders
• Have a can do attitude
• Highly Proactive
• Higher Education is preferred but not a must
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.