Job description / Role
Our client, one of the fastest growing brands is looking for a full-time E-Commerce Manager. An exciting and unique opportunity for a talented and driven e-commerce expert to take on full responsibility for two beauty e-commerce businesses. In this role you will be responsible for creating and launching E-Commerce websites for two of exclusive beauty brands, creating the optimal online brand and customer experience and driving E-Commerce sales, while supporting integrated marketing plans. The candidate must have strong project management skills and proficiency in online acquisition channels. This role is reporting to the Director of E-Commerce.
• Sets the e-commerce strategy including sales targets and business goals, for each brand.
• Owns and maintains E-Commerce budgets.
• Defines and oversees ongoing digital content planning and calendar: plan marketing activities, promotions, new product launches and other activities necessary to support the brands online and achieve sales goals.
• Develops and executes the site merchandising and digital promotion strategy of each brand, including special offers, gifts with purchases etc, coordinating with internal teams (Operations and Marketing), tracking sales results and profitability.
• Oversees content management via Shopify with direct report(s); reviews/QAs content.
• Collaborates with in-house design team or outside resources for content creation, creating briefs and providing direction on needs; ensures content (copy/image/video assets) is on brand and optimal for digital performance.
• Oversees third party resources/vendors for web development and digital projects, ongoing website maintenance for bug fixes and new development tasks.
• Performs regular audits of website content to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevancy.
• Manages digital acquisition channels, overseeing email marketing, SEM, SEO, retargeting and affiliate marketing efforts.
• Manages the relationship with e-comm agency partners, providing goals and evaluating performance.
• Manages email marketing campaigns, defining email calendar and email segmentation strategy, overseeing deployment with direct report(s).
• Liaises with the digital marketing, brand marketing and design teams to support key brand focuses, key product features, themes & campaigns throughout the year, supporting integrated communication plans.
• Recommends and coordinates digital initiatives/campaigns to support E-Commerce with Digital Marketing and Marketing teams.
• Proposes websites' optimization roadmap, analyzing site analytics, test results and industry trends and innovation.
• Creates and shares reports on sales, website KPIs and email campaigns performance. Reviews analytics and shares insights with internal teams.
• Monitors competitive activity, reviews digital touch points, proposes action plans and identifies opportunities for sales growth.
• Mentors and manages direct report(s), fostering professional growth.
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing / communications / digital / New Media.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in E-Commerce/digital marketing.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, strong analytical skills.
• Proven knowledge of CMS tools Shopify experience a requirement.
• Proven knowledge of email marketing and managing email campaigns, search marketing and performance marketing.
• Excellent project management skills, organized.
• Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to work in a team environment and manage cross-functional communications.
• Extreme attention to detail, excellent follow-through skills and time-management skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
• Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently, proactive.
• Passionate for all things digital
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Digital Brand Manager
Quest Search & Selection