Job description / Role
The Manager of E-commerce marketplace will be responsible for site operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, merchandising, promotions and brand maintenance. The Manager will be working with agency partners to manage and oversee the business.
This position will collaborate closely with Merchants, Marketing, PR and other areas of the company to execute existing and develop new Marketplace initiatives and opportunities designed to meet and exceed the needs of the customer and the Marketplace E-Commerce revenue goals.
The candidate will provide day-to-day management of the site and collaborate on strategic leadership and guidance of e-commerce strategies in conjunction with senior advisors and report on E-commerce metrics. The candidate will manage a team of Marketplace professionals to support the business.
• Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts and results.
• These include short and long term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance.
• Develop reports and reporting formats.
• Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
• Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out of stock item removal and functionality meets and exceeds company expectations.
• This is a tactical job of maintenance of the site through Amazon and all other marketplaces
• Reconciliation of Marketplace listings
• Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
• Develop cost center budgets for all phrases of marketplace E-commerce
• Manage relationships with external third parties in the marketplace world
• Work at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Develop the merchandising strategy and deck to ensure the site is well merchandised according to company directives and standards and merchandising is updated based upon the needs of the business for product to look fresh, new and push quarterly agenda’s.
• Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth
• In conjunction with internal partners and outside tools, the overarching digital merchandising, design, and marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of email marketing, affiliate programs, paid search, SEO, and other web-based marketing programs.
• Managing weekly inventory reports for marketplaces
• Drill down into marketing channels and site performance metrics to explain variances to business
• Ensure marketplace copy and meta data are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines
• Assist in SEO efforts including keyword research, site audits, page and site level optimization, link building, and competitive assessment
• Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan. Work with other divisions to maximize inventory.
• Provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces channels with growth plans.
• Replenishment and reorders
• Reporting daily sales
• Reporting weekly sales report to management
• Overseeing the development of customer relationships through the marketplace
• Review monthly customer service reports and putting into place action items to ensure the efficiency of the process
• 3-5+ years of E-commerce experience
• Experience in E-commerce Amazon, Alibaba, Google Shopping, Flipkart and administrative tools (Other marketplaces are a Plus)
• Experience with E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplaces
• Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
• Experience in Home Electronics/Consumer Goods/FMCG/FASHION and accessories preferred, with E-Commerce marketplace
• Bachelor’s degree - Any discipline.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of Ecommerce - Retail
Middle East Executive
Ecommerce Director - Consumer Electronics
Right Calibre Executive Search
Brand Development Manager
Trade Marketing Manager