Job description / Role
Responsible for leading the recruitment, training and management of the world's best esports players. You will develop and lead esports teams who will compete and succeed at the world's biggest events.
An online and offline platform created to support the local esports ecosystem, providing the tools and infrastructure for professional gamers to be discovered and flourish in this growing global phenomenon. Supporting the opportunity for e-sports teams to make an impact globally via world class facilities, events, content and media.
* Actively recruit professional players to participate under the teams within the newly created esports brand
* Develop multi-year global esports team strategy
* Lead esports strategy and build consensus with key stakeholders
* Manage and optimize external partnerships with tournament organizers, players, vendors, and other esports related organizations and cultivate new relationships as needed
* Identify and champion new gaming titles for inclusion into esports initiatives
* Renewing contracts or signing new contracts with pro gamers
* Oversee the operations for existing esports programs and support participation in consumer, trade, and esports events
* Track and report team status and KPIs in a timely and consistent manner
* Research, survey and deliver event post-mortems to optimize future event and team improvements
* Work with E-Sports Event Director to secure sponsorship opportunities
* Purchase, maintain, troubleshoot, replace both hardware and software applications to stay ahead of competition
* Manage the day-to-day operations for players as needed
* Coordinate content production (social media/live streaming) surrounding the players
* Oversee and educate players on sponsored content and campaigns
* Interface with tournament organizers to maintain competitive standards
* Arrange travel logistics for players
* Attend relevant meetings hosted by company
* Occasionally travel when necessary to events alongside players
The full support by way of infrastructure, funding and partnerships to build the worlds best esports teams. The right individual will be compensated with a competitive salary plus performance incentives that reward growth and success.
* Requires a minimum of (5+) years competitive/successful experience with a variety of game titles including: League of Legends, OverWatch, Dota 2, Fortnite, CSGO, Arena of Valor, Rainbow Six, Call of Duty, Magic: The Gathering, Battlegrounds etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Delivery Operations Manager for an Fnb Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE