Job description / Role
A well-established Digital and E-Commerce consultancy firm with a brilliant and collaborative working culture. Going through significant growth, they are looking to bring on an E-Commerce Account Manager to handle the client side of a number of well known and diverse retailers. Dynamic and fast paced, this client provides the opportunity to make a real impact on your personal and professional development.
The key responsibilities of the successful E-Commerce Account Manager at this E-Commerce consultancy include, but are not limited to:
• Day to day management of the campaign from start to end
• Work as part of the team and develop collaborative relationships with other departments
• Able to communicate effectively and confident, whilst client facing
• Assist the Account Director to manage and develop Account Executives within the team
• Digital planning and buying for the client's e-commerce
• Networking with clients to develop strong revenue streams and new contacts to be utilised across the company
• Take ownership in all area's of day-to-day campaign management.
• Interact regularly with the brand teams and senior management.
• Develop and oversee the development of all media reporting, analysis and bench marking.
• Tracking of the commercial performance of client's accounts, including invoicing, team efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Keeping abreast on market conditions in order to price and service the clients products competitively
• Forecasting and tracking of KPI's, i.e. expected revenue resource requirements, annual forecasts
• Liaising with trade and optimization teams to share knowledge and strategy
• Managing client expectations, ensuring that customer service is at the forefront of all activities
• You will be a bright, numerate and above all enthusiastic candidate.
• Analytically minded with the ability to identify trends within data sets.
• FMCG, Retail, Ecommerce / Shopper Marketing and Direct Response experience is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of various types of media - specific but not limited to digital, mobile, social media, digital content partnerships, ecommerce and video.
Job Location: Dubai, UAE.
• Position Type: Permanent & Full time
• Reporting Manager: Head of Client Servicing
Candidate from abroad are welcome to apply. Relocation support will be provided on top of the monthly salary (TAX FREE) plus Medical insurance & other benefits.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.