Job description / Role
We are the Nestle Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestle. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide.
- The E-Commerce Analyst will build a holistic view of how consumers are engaging with all MEA Nespresso digital touchpoints through data and analytics and will apply those insights to inform the development of new business opportunities, to identify trends and to support MEA eChannel management and decision makers with research and reporting to accelerate data driven eBusiness decisions.
A day in the life of
- Analyze & identify trends across the online customer journey, providing insight & recommendations to drive additional traffic & sales.
- Utilize multiple data sources and turn different data streams into a cohesive view of our customer to produce detailed digital business insights & analysis.
- Ensure all e-Business activities & KPIs are tracked and aligned with CRM team.
- Provide detailed analysis of path to registration and path to purchase to improve conversion funnel.
- Provide detailed analysis of merchandizing zones performance to refine understanding of winning combinations (menu/pages/section/placement/creative)
- Deliver reports & dashboards to monitor the digital performance of the eChannel
- Develop and maintain internal forecasting models to ensure accurate predictive analysis
- Ensure that the relevant formulas are implemented based on historical data, seasonality & business variables.
What will make you successful
- Degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Finance) required;
- 3-5 years of experience as an Analyst within pure e-commerce player or related business
- Experienced with web/mobile analytics, metrics gathering, reporting and analysis
- Experienced with A/B and MV testing management
- Advanced proficiency in predictive modeling, forecasting and other statistical analyses
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Site Catalyst, Excel, Google Analytics and related data-analysis software
- Advanced eCRM expertise
- Experience in a multinational, cross channel environment a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Finance) required
- 3-5 years of experience as an Analyst within pure e-commerce player
Nestle is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.