Job description / Role
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible to manage the E-commerce platform for the achievement of sales, distribution, SKU offered and to ensure a clear understanding of the marketing objectives and new product development direction in E-Commerce business development.
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for our website.
• To work closely with our marketing team to implement sales and marketing strategies to increase traffic and sales on all platform.
• To work closely with Managers to ensure upload, update of existing and adding in new products.
• Responsible for daily online sales, operations, including new item/campaign setup, logistic management, product page design, online content creation etc.
• Speed up the company's existing online business platform and marketplace.
• Computer and E-commerce literacy are compulsory.
• Understand and identify customers' needs and requirements.
• Maintain a good attendance record, always punctual, ability to work under pressure and uphold high level of discipline.
• Perform to any other roles and responsibilities assigned by the Management.
• Minimum Degree in E-commerce/IT/ Business Studies/Marketing/Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of E-Commerce experience in FMCG sales and administration, preferably from distributor environment for FMCG products.
• Experience in E-Distributor Management is an advantage
• Requires language(s): English and Arabic is mandatory.
• Able to deal effectively with distributors, operation manager and marketing plans.
• Good knowledge of computer applications and IT systems.
• Willing to work on weekend / Public Holiday and as and when necessary.
About the Company
Founded 20 years ago as a family office ARNN Group is multinational, diversified holding company that owns controlling interest in multiple companies and among various sectors including hospitality, real estate, business holding, acquisitions, investment, property management, tourism services and agriculture in Malaysia, UAE, Singapore, Australia and Montenegro.
The ARNN Group Montenegro has a strong presence in the hospitality, property and asset management fields. It operates upscale international franchise brands hotels and resorts and its exploring management and rental options in its expansion plan.
Headquarter offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with regional offices in Dubai (UAE) and in Podgorica (Montenegro).
Manpower Middle East
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Digital Marketing Executive