Job description / Role
* Exciting new role with a high-profile global retailer
* Fast-paced eCommerce environment
Global retailer of consumer products with Middle East headquarters in Dubai.
The organization is looking for an individual who can handle all aspects of improving the existing Customer Experience online strategy, while launching new eCommerce programs.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Cascade strategy to local subsidiaries to maximize sales and growth of online channels.
* Optimize category performance on the eStores and partner sites.
* Compiling weekly & monthly reports.
* Working with content team to improve the customer journey and conversion rates while ensuring brand guidelines and standards are met.
* Utilize web analytic and competitive landscape benchmarking to gain insights on consumer and improve user experience and platform capabilities.
* Monitor eCommerce KPIs.
* Define and monitor third party service quality.
* Support eStore Manager with development and launch phase of new functionalities and act as key user for eStore and operational testing.
* Competitive salary.
* Opportunity to work with a global company.
* Progressive environment.
* Bachelor/master's degree in business/IT with minimum 5 years of experience within a growing eCommerce environment.
* Has knowledge of e-commerce market trends and competitive landscape.
* Experience with eCommerce operations handling including platform management, payments, and fulfilment.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to collaborate with and handle demands of multiple stakeholders in a timely and organized fashion.
* Fluent in English, Arabic is beneficial.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
E-Commerce Manager (Digital, Social Media and Online Marketing)
Right Calibre Executive Search
Middle East Executive
Head of eCommerce
Middle East Executive
General Manager - E-Commerce Venture
Ecommerce cum Social Media Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services