Job description / Role
• E-commerce Manager is responsible for increasing customer conversions and developing the digital proposition for the UAE markets.
• The E-Commerce Manager will effectively be taking ownership of trading the website, from devising the overall commercial strategy with the internal teams to monitoring daily activities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the E-commerce website & app and work closely with internal teams across Marketing, Merchandising, Operation and Customer Service to ensure that it aligns with the latest product launches and increase sales.
• Manage and Coordinate Client Relations Center (CRC) with external local provider.
• Manage online product assortment planning and campaign calendar and develop and grow best in class customer experience.
• Manage sales Targets, KPIs.
• Drive online sales growth through maximizing traffic, conversions and ROI via activations and promotions.
• Website content management.
• Use site analytics, monthly / weekly sales performance reports (including KPIs such as traffic, conversion rate, average basket, return rate) to improve performance and drive all online activity decision-making for the website and improve site optimization.
• Lead all website merchandising and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to maximize online profitability.
• Manage online visual merchandising, and optimize customer journey.
• Localize, manage & enhance content & home/landing pages liaising with the Online Flagship, Marketing teams.
• Coordinate UX developments with Development Team.
• Monitor competitor activity, identifying trading opportunities where a market can maximize on sales.
• Manage External partners’ operations: orders, merchandising, reporting.
• Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
• Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
• Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
• Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
• Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
• Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
• Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
• Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
eCommerce Manager - Fashion
Quest Search & Selection