Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Orchestrate overall e-com business w/internal (marketing, sales, supply) and external parties (distributors, all e-com and q-com partners)
• As being an extended marketing team member, core responsibilities are
• Ensuring full-fledged listing and presence of the products.
• This includes creating comprehensive toolkit comprising all product related information, images, artworks, claims, marketing content etc.
• Developing and managing the marketing plans on e-com and q-com platforms, including special offers, promotion, sampling etc. along a defined activity calendar.
• Closely monitoring the performance of the brand and activities in each platform, leading analysis, and initiating actions to increase the performance and business growth.
• Working closely w/internal teams to ensure smoothly and timely launches of new products, execution of planned activities and shares post analysis and recommendations to improve.
• Working on plans to increase the business performance, leveraging internal ( w/in platform tool such as priority listing, banner ads, recommended products etc) and external tools driving traffic (SEM) to partners platforms, w/conversion to purchase.
• As being an extended business development and sales team member, core responsibilities are
• Working directly w/account managers of each e-com and q-com partners, introducing the brand and products along with the business ambition and plans to jointly deliver.
• For existing partners, keeping them updated for all the upcoming plans while preparing by partner specific plans on an annual calendar.
• With the support of sales team, taking the orders on assigned time intervals, working on plans to increase the sales orders on gradual basis while coordinating the process for orders, financials, product supply w/the respective team members to let them lead their areas of expertise.
• Working on analysis of the sales by platform, developing recommendations and plans to improve the performance and the business growth.
• Following up w/supply team and distributor team to ensure sufficient stocks at the partners side for flawless operation.
• At least 3-4 years experience in E-com business (preferably on brand or platform side)
• Good level of knowledge about the E-com and Q-com business in the region, w/previous experience of working w/big partners such as Amazon, Noon, Talabat, Kibsons
• Business, marketing acumen w/professional experience
• Good level of knowledge about the digital tools to monitor, analyze e-com performance of the products
• Arabic speaking is not a must but a plus.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Lead Wordpress Developer
Digital Marketing Manager