Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations.
We are looking for a top notch eCommerce Operations Coordinator for our FACES team to join us on this journey.
What you'll be doing:
- Procuring content, updating it, and maintaining the online website catalog
- Content will include copy, media, and specifications for all categories & products which gives hassle-free user experience from the front end
- Work closely together with Category Management and Visual Merchandising Team to ensure seamless onboarding of new brands & products
- Take ownership of the online catalog and its contents
- Monitor the assortment of the FACES stores and match the online assortment
- Constantly work on improving catalog quality and come up with ideas to promote online conversions together with the Visual Merchandising team
- Work with brand partners to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of product & content
- Work with brand partners to increase improve processes and reduce order discrepancies
- Partner with brand partners to ensure vendor compliance and scalable communication processes
- Troubleshoot and drive resolutions with brand partners to ensure reliable and operationally effective flow of products; improve processes and reduce discrepancies; ensure vendor compliances and scalable communication processes?
- Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, system teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect workflows
What you'll need to succeed:
- You are a structured person who is not afraid pick up the phone and follow up with our luxury brands, in a representable way for our business, in order to respect and meet deadlines, and who has the creativity and technical skills to upload and enrich content on our platform, in an UX/SEO-friendly way.
- Creative & process-driven person
- 2 to 4 years of online catalog management
- 24/7/365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Direct experience in e-commerce operations/product catalog management for at least 2 years
- Overall work experience of 3 - 5 years
- ARABIC speaker & writer required
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.