Job description / Role
ECommerce Operations Supervisor - Fulfillment & Last Mile (Level Shoes)
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, we craft un- forgettable experiences! Working as an E commerce operations supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing customer enquiries and handle the process and dispatch for online orders, ensuring customer touch points are of the highest possible standard. We are looking for a person who has excellent knowledge in fleet and deliveries, knows the UAE market and is a specialist in E commerce.
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Communicate with stock room and logistics providers on all shipping and stock issues
- Process e-commerce returns
- Liaise with internal and external departments and partners to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Maximize sales opportunities and assist customers placing phone orders
- Handle complaints in an effective way and refer to a manager where necessary
- Record all customer feedback and contacts
- Assist with customer retention projects and build a rapport with existing customers
- Maintain customer feedback reports
- Keep a waiting list for customers interested in upcoming styles
- Maintain expert knowledge of products and policies, available for sale products and promotions, shipping options and customer services
- Seek advice from the stylist to offer styling and sizing advice to customers, cross selling and store referrals
Picking, Packing and Shipping:
- Oversee picking, gift wrapping, packing and shipping of all orders dispatched
- Ensure orders are dispatched in a manner that is consistent with customer service standards
- Ensure invoicing for all orders is accurate
- Ensure equipment used in the picking and shipping areas is used in a productive manner, is fully stocked and organized to ensure smooth running of the department
- Maintain a complete understanding of POS and software systems used to pick, pack and ship
- Liaise with delivery companies to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain metrics for Department and provide frequent communication and feedback to management to enhance quality and productivity
- Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity of the Picking, Packing, Shipping and/or other warehouse/fulfilment departments
- To communicate effectively with management, distribution/logistics department on all relevant issues
- Provide coordination, evaluation, and continuous process improvement of the department
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer service experience within luxury retail brands
- Experience within the UAE market and knows the region well
- Expert in fleet and deliveries, handing couriers and understanding of route times
- Exposure to e commerce platforms and systems
- Knowledge of delivery management systems would be an advantage
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.