Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with one of the largest importers and retailers within spectacles & sunglasses, with their 150 store portfolio within malls, travel and online destinations. Critical to their success is the delivering of world-class customer experience across all their different touch points, focusing on quality, reliability and customer centricity.
As the eCommerce Product Manager you will be responsible for all E-Commerce operations, strategies, logistics, and technology to grow the E-Commerce businesses for the Retail group.
The roles & responsibilities of the eCommerce Product Manager position:
• Managing and improving the site performances
• Testing features and optimising the user experience
• Overseeing all operations of the E-Commerce business such as inventory management, shipment deliveries, order processing and customer service.
• Supervising the daily upkeep of E-Commerce portals and any Bug fixes
• Supporting the digital marketing team
• Managing financials of softwares and programs required for the websites.
• Managing a team of 4 eCommerce Executives to ensure coordination between all functions of the business.
To be successful in the eCommerce Product Manager position:
• Extensive relevant E-Commerce Product Management experience from a retail background
• You must have leadership experience, managing a team of 3+
• Well versed with industry best E-Commerce practices
• Must have working knowledge and high proficiency in Hybris is essential
• Also experience is ASP.net store front is desirable
• Proficiency in MS Excel, SEO, SEM and Google analytics
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Executive
Head of eCommerce
Middle East Executive
E-Commerce Trading Manager
Head of Market Place - Ecommerce
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
eCommerce Development Manager
Nestle Middle East