Job description / Role
On behalf of our client we are looking for Ecommerce Technical Developer / Manager who has the ability to oversee, update and improve an Ecommerce platform.
- Use JSON and Angular to update the site from a visual, experiential and functional stand point.
- Manage the e-commence platform that include product listings, managing sellers, handling customer correspondence and logistics.
- Day to day operations that include ordering, invoicing, and inventory control through managing sellers.
- Manage the moderate development and design improvement of the platform using Angular and JSON
- Develop proactive response and processes with customer support and enquiries.
- Enhance the platform and SEO guidelines to create targeted content to improve overall traffic to the site.
- Conduct and implement website changes for improving the overall customer experience.
- Support in analytics to identify trending products, shops and provide competitive action strategies.
- Manage seller and buyers accounts.
- Execute social media marketing campaigns.
- Online sales, trending products, trending hashtags reports
- You must have previous experience in managing or developing e-commence platforms that include product listings, managing sellers, handling customer correspondence and logistics and good working knowledge of JSON, Angular and SEO.
- Candidates must also have experience in dealing with customers via phone and email and have a good command of written and spoken English.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|