Job description / Role
We are looking for an E-Commerce Visual Merchandiser to join the fastest growing online luxury beauty platform in the GCC.
What you'll be doing:
- You will join the Merchandise team and report into the Lead Merchandiser.
- Your goal will be to create the most inspiring and converting customer journey for our customers online.
- You will demonstrate full awareness of brands & seasonal trends, and their relevance to the company's proposition, influencing all aspects of Visual Merchandising.
- You combine a strong analytical merchandising approach with the creativity needed deliver a VM approach for the Faces.com brands and products.
- You will measure, analyze, ideate, prioritise, experiment and report in terms of product placement, image and copy decisions and securing our multichannel communication and branding on site and in app:
- Provide ideas & suggestions for page optimizations & features using UX principles, trend knowledge & performance data
- Regular visual merchandising of category, brand pages & sets according to the weekly schedule to best Trade the product and represent the Faces brand
- Assist with setting up promotional mechanics in collaboration with internal & external partners
- Select all products for editorial features in collaboration with the content marketing team
- Work with CRM team on planning and curating recurring emails
- Raise ad-hoc bugs with product copy & categorization to the appropriate teams and ensuring these are rectified
- Report & communicate on homepage sets, categories & brand performance on frequent basis
- Your key metrics will be conversion rate, time on site, glance views, add to cart rate and full margin sales.
- You have a visual eye, strategic thinking, an analytical mindset and you possess the mindset of a growth hacker.
- You will work in close collaboration with the category management team, the marketing team, the catalog management team and the creative team.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Extensive experience in eCommerce as a Merchandiser
- Proven Visual Merchandiser who understands and has worked in a startup environment
- Track record of optimizing conversion rates, increasing add to cart rates and full margin sell through
- Proficiency with tools like Google Analytics, VWO, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, Nosto, Klevu, Einstein, Mixpanel, Adjust is required
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Arabic speaker and understanding of the is a big plus
- Strong interpretation & creation of reports and data insights, using tools like Power Bi, Looker, Tableau.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new
- A highly organized "doer" with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.