This position is closed or expired.
See other Journalism jobs
Editor – Books - Dubai
This established publishing company is seeking to grow its team with the addition of an experienced Books Editor. The role will cover a wide range of books and is ideal for a candidate who loves writing and editing.
• Reading manuscripts and determining which are worth going to print
• Editing copy and ensuring high standards throughout
• Build strong relationships with Authors
• Aware of current trends in the Book market
• Excellent command of the English language
• Experienced in Editing of wide variety of books
• Incredible attention to detail and always strive for perfection
• Effective team player
• Used to working in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.