Job description / Role
Our client, an events management and semi government organization, is currently looking for an Editor/Copywriter to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role you will be responsible to compile, copywrite, edit and proofread information from the organization’s events/programs as wells as from the creative and cultural industries. You will also responsible for the promotion of such events to several arts & culture publications, the media as well as the corporate website.
• Write the Founder English speeches, forwards, VIP communication, etc
• Write content for the organization’s publications (journals, magazines, newsletters, books etc.)
• Write content on information related to the events/programs/festivals for the organization’s websites, marketing collateral, etc
• Research and collate information from credible sources as part of the writing process to develop content for the organization’s publications
• Write, edit and proofread content for style, accuracy and length prior to submission to the Senior Manager
• Assist the Senior Manage - to release approved content for printing and electronic production
• Assist the Senior Manager to liaise with contracted designers regarding approved specifications to ensure quality of printed product
• If requested, work with local & international service providers ( PR & Advertising agencies, Publishing Houses, Graphic Designers, Web Developers etc)
• Perform other tasks related as they arise and as delegated by the Senior Manager.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Mass Communication or other related field
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in copywriting in a public / private sector organization in the art and culture industry
• Proficient in the English language and writing speeches.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
E-Commerce English Content Writer
HR Source Consulting
Marketing & Admissions Assistant
A Leading Retail Company in UAE
Al Boom Marine
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|