Job description / Role
A challenging but critical role within a higher education institute, with the key objective being to develop specialized technology educational programs. Experience with Moodle is essential for this role.
Duties will include:
• Develop and maintain all aspects of Moodle and related educational technologies
• Apply best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
• Administer and monitor Moodle and associated centrally supported technologies.
• Act as the first point of contact providing support to faculty engaged in the use of e-learning.
• Liaison and collaboration with stakeholders such as academics
• To be shortlisted, you will need a strong working knowledge of Moodle and also how to ensure educational tools are compliant with relevant accreditation bodies.
• You must have a Bachelors degree or Masters within a relevant subject.
• You will have a high level of communication in English and be able to work along side multiple stakeholders within a fast growing university.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 Jun|
Faculty Affairs Manager
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Head of School
The Lazar Group
The Lazar Group