Job description / Role
We are looking for an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems.
- To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Electrical design engineers are expected to consistently display strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented time managers with the ability to meet deadlines and focus on project schedules
- Organizational, leadership, and creative skills also benefit electrical design engineers.
About the Company
Established since 1979, Pteris Global Limited (formerly known as Inter-Roller Engineering Limited) is a global integrated solutions provider of airport logistics systems for areas like Baggage Handling, In-flight Catering, Air Cargo Handling, and Express Courier Handling.
Pteris Global was listed on SESDAQ of the Singapore Stock Exchange (now known as the Singapore Exchange Limited – Securities Trading) in 1991 and was upgraded to the Mainboard in 2005. Headquartered in Singapore, the Company has subsidiaries and offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Canada and the United States of America.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services Engineering)
Electrical Project Engineer
Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC)