Job description / Role
• Overall independent incharge of Electrical LV and ELV services at site.
• Raise material requisitions for all electrical services for procurement as per the project scope.
• Review shop drawings with respect to the design (tender) drawings for compliance with the design intent and provide feedback with appropriate comments/ approval.
• Review Electrical & ELV shop drawings in conjunction with the structural and mechanical engineers, MEP coordinators to ensure engineering co-ordination.
• Review Electrical services material proposals/ submittals against specified technical performance requirements and advise on the appropriateness of the proposals/ submittals.
• Attend factory inspection/ visit when required.
• Prepare, review and obtain consultants approval of Method statements.
• Monitor and ensure compliance of Electrical logs like shop drawings, material submittals, RFIs, WIRs etc. and material delivery tracking.
• Attend meetings and interact with design consultants, supervision consultants, main contractor and client for all Electrical engineering, construction, testing & commissioning activities.
• Draft letters related to construction/ commercial issues and coordinate for submission.
• Prepare progress percentage and coordinate for monthly billing submission.
• Monitor and ensure scheduled compliance of work progress for Electrical activities.
• Guide, lead, assign work and monitor progress of Electrical site team of Foremen/ chargehand/workers.
• Review IRs and coordinate with supervision consultants for approval.
• Review design omissions/ discrepancies, raise RFIs and resolve with main contractor/consultants.
• Track all Electrical work progress at site as per approved baseline program and update program in coordination with main contractor’s project planner.
• Arrange training for client’s representative.
• Certify inhouse work group incentives/ subcontractor payments.
• Coordinate with draughtsman for modification/ changes at site, redlining for IR submissions and submission/ approval of as-built drawings.
• Manage Electrical costs within budget.
• The candidate shall be a Graduate/ Diploma Electrical Engineer.
• The candidate shall have 8 to 10 years of total experience (min. 6 years in Gulf countries) in estimation/ design/ construction/ testing & commissioning of LV/ ELV services of building projects/ fitout works in restaurants/ kitchens/ public areas.
• The candidate shall have working knowledge/ experience of project documentation and communication with the project manager/ consultants/ contractors.
• The candidate shall have working knowledge of Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ AutoCAD/ Email software.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Electrical Project Coordinator
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)
Site Engineer - Electrical Substation Field of 132 & 220 Kv Level
Manpower Middle East
Senior Electrical Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services