Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
1. The candidate should have experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining SCADA systems
and associated hardware and software, as well as networking switches and other related equipment.
2. The candidate will be responsible to work with various SCADA, BCU/RTU systems, cyber security protocols, and
network switches and GPS.
3. The candidate must have in depth knowledge of IEC protocols like (IEC-104, IEC-101, IEC-61850) etc, knowledge
of VPN’s, networking technologies such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, and Modbus.
4. The candidate must have in depth knowledge of Cyber Security Features like Active Directory, NIDS, System
Hardening, Syslog, Firewall, Whitelisting, Blacklisting.
Testing of BCU Measurements, Interlocks, Synch Checks, BI/BO Signals Testing for Switchgear, Relay Panel, GIS,
Winding/ Oil Temperature Calibration, Protection (Main 1, Main 2 & Busbar) & Common Alarm Signal as per the
approved documents with client.
• Conducting of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) with client.
• Preparation of technical documents like system architecture, FDS, Material submittals, Signal lists etc. as per
• Experience in doing the Configuration and Commissioning of the Substation Automation System of complete
redundant and non-redundant systems.
• Support tender team in preparing technical documents and clarifications.
• Maintain documentation for system configuration and performance.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems, and to work with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of current network technologies, protocols, and standards.
Education: Electrical Engineering
Minimum Experience: 5 years’ experience
• Design, configure, test and commission the SCADA, RTU, Cyber security, BCU, BCPU, Network switches, GPS etc.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose SCADA system issues. Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC)
Electrical Project Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
Electrical Design Engineer