Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an Electrical Engineer with over 7 years of experience to be part of our ongoing project.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Demonstrated knowledge of entire Electrical Design, Technical, Procedures, Relevant Codes and International Standards.
* Professional in Electrical design Software and Calculations Programs Packages such as ETAP, Ecodial, DIALUX & Docwin
* AutoCAD / BIM Software and/or REVIT applications previous knowledge
* Preparing and produce RFP, Specification, BOQ, Scope of Works, Concept Design and Detailing Design Drawings
* Survey, Study and Reporting new projects
* Review and comment on Design, Q&A, RFI Clarifications, Design Verification, Calculations, Studies, Claims and Change Requests
* Approval of Technical Material Submittals, Pre-qualifications, Method Statement, Drawings (Shop, Coordination, Composed and As-Built drawings)
* Familiarity with detailed Testing & Commissioning Procedures
* Review and comments on Wiring, Control, Manufacturer, Schematic, Interfacing & Inter-connections diagrams
* Assure technical queries are answered on a timely manner
* Awareness with quality management systems in engineering design
* Coordinate with electrical, other disciplines and inter-connection point
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Electrical Engineering Degree
* KSA National
* Professional in Medium Voltage Network, Low Voltage Network, Equipment, Devices, ICT and Low Current systems
* Previous experience in Landscape & infrastructure projects?
* At least 07 years' experience.
* Good communication/people skills and time management skills
* Ability to work within a team environment and/or ability to work autonomously.
What's in it for you?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.