Job description / Role
• Support & working with project department to complete their ongoing and forthcoming projects. Installation, Commissioning, and Maintenance of Electrical & Air Conditioning Systems.
• Installation, maintenance and fault diagnostic commissioning, and testing of Electrical, Air
• Conditioning and Telecommunication system.
• Installation of electrical systems, repair, and maintenance for equipment shelters.
• Installation of electrical, earthing and lightning protection systems for Greenfield (tower and monopole) and rooftop sites.
• Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by Senior Project Engineer.
• Academic Qualifications
• Successfully completed recognize electrical courses
• Successfully completed recognize Air Conditioning courses
• Successfully completed recognize electro/mechanical maintenance courses
• 2-3 years’ experience in the related field.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Holding a valid UAE driving license is an advantage.
About the Company
The company is a total communications infrastructure solutions provider with the global logistics to provide innovative products and services to satisfy the needs of the wireless network, broadcast, radar/surveillance & broadband markets. With over 35 years experience in communications infrastructure, company provides support to the highest standards of performance and reliability demanded by international network operators, service operators, service providers, technology manufacturers & system integrators.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|
Electrical Engineer (Healthcare)
Electrical and Controls Engineer
One of the Leading Manufacturing Companies in UAE
Electrical Engineer - Luxury Hospitality/Residential
Offshore Electrical Supervisor
BAC Middle East