Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Inspector - Electrical to join our award winning team based on our project in Dubai.
This critical role will be responsible for undertaking inspections on site in accordance with the electrical related Inspection and Test Plans (ITP's).
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
* Attending to Inspection Requests (IR's) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
* Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
* Report any works carried out by contractor found to not be in accordance with approved drawing and specifications and report to stakeholders for appropriate action.
* Monitor quality of works and assess the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual / QCS specifications and safety and health risk assessments.
* Maintain records for daily activities on site including progress photos and ensure they are readily available for inspection as and when required.
* Prepare surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and non conformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
* Check and ensure effective co-ordination between discipline related works and all other disciplines.
* Provide technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline related issues on site that may arise.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognize its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.