Job description / Role
The Maintenance Technician needs to be always alert to fix any reliability problems of the plant. Needs to apply the Preventive Maintenance Program of the site and reports immediately any deviations from that. The technician must follow established procedures and rules to facilitate production, assuring that all maintenance activities are performed according to the plan or needs.
The maintenance technician should be able to change prime movers (motors...) , replace or remove gear boxes, rebuild and replace pumps, blowers , filters and other mechanical equipment. Should be able to do equipment alignments, reading mechanical and technical manuals and diagrams.
He will have to carry a company’s cell phone at any time and be on call for the site for a certain number of days per month.
Main job duties:
• Diagnostics of complex electrical issues in an industrial environment.
• Ability (individually and/or within a team), to make recommendations to reduce downtime and improve efficiency and reliability.
• Performs basic troubleshooting to PLC’s
• Removes, disassembles, cleans, replaces, reassembles, and rebuilds electrical
• Performs specific tasks such as Load Cell Calibrations, Blender calibrations, thermo-couple & transducer checks, & ensure equipment is within manufacturers specifications.
• Possess a full understanding to troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and replace complex components in both AC/DC with voltages ranging up to 480 volts.
• Understands and follows one line diagrams, flow charts, blue prints, & schematics.
• Ability to use VOM, motor analyzers, meggers, scopes, etc…
• Assists with predictive testing equipment.
• Performs all tasks in a safe manner.
• Working knowledge of LOTO, Hot Work Permitting, and other standard industrial safety processes.
• Has to understand all the safety and loss prevention issues of operations and strictly follow and apply all the related rules and practices of the company.
• Able to understand and use all maintenance related software.
• Understand process protocols and generate required compliance documentation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve all maintenance issues that might happen.
• Always seek opportunities for cost reduction and quality improvement through good practice approaches.
• Being in contact and cooperate with production personnel to apply all maintenance activities with the minimum negative impact to production.
• Licensed Electrician.
• Minimum 3 years electrical experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Computer literate with specific experience on a CMMS system to open, modify and close work orders as required.
• Experience in conducting routine inspections of safety systems, gathering information as needed and assist with equipment analysis and checklists.
• Ability to support the plant outside of normal hours
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Willing to work on mechanical system
• Other certifications helpful
About the Company
Ingenia Polymers was established in 1986 under the founding name WedTech Inc. The evolution to Ingenia Polymers in 2000 symbolizes the spirit of ingenuity that's applied to each and every project. Starting out as a small Canadian based polymer grinding company, Ingenia developed a distinct culture that is characterized by a strong drive for continuous improvement, commitment to leading-edge technologies, excellence in services, innovation and a continuous focus in adding value to its customers supply chain.
Today, Ingenia Polymers is composed of two complementary business units. Our Primary Producer Division provides thermoplastic toll compounding and size reduction solutions for producers and processors and our Masterbatch Division provides a full array of proprietary products such as white, additive and commodity black and colour concentrates. Together each division works to achieve optimum end results for customers around the world.
Ingenia Polymers has developed a record of stability, service and growth unsurpassed in the industry. World class ISO Certified facilities, cutting edge manufacturing technologies, commitment to quality, technical service and a pro-active customer service approach have been the driving force on Ingenia Polymers growth in the marketplace. This reputation is the culmination of expertise and dedication of Ingenia Polymers people working to find innovative solutions that consistently and reliably achieve the high standards customers demand.
Jr. Technician – Electrical/Mechanical
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sr. Electrical Engineer (High Rise Buildings)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Al Sarim Interior
Electrical Design Engineer