Electrical Project Engineer
Job description / Role
• Ensure that material submittals are issued with the relevant consultants requirements and that they are submitted in a format that indicates compliance with specification and country of origin.
• Ensure that all Method Statements & Risk Assessments are in line with company HSE/QA-QC procedures and suit the appointed Consultants requirements
• Make sure that all compliancy statements, testing and commissioning, spares, warranties and delivery period requirements are upheld at all times
• Manage a procurement/long lead item schedule in tandem with your line managers indicating delivery dates and the status of the pending material/s deliveries and follow up delivery dates whilst recording any issues
• Carry out necessary design validation, as required by Project specification
• Review and verify all components for compliance with project specifications
• Assist in scope, review and justification of validation work
REQUIRED TO HAVE WORKING ON TECHNICAL COMPLEX, Major Development Projects
Preferred someone with experience on Museum Projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required with a minimum of 10 years’ experience
• Computer literate in MS Office, and with good experience in Revit
• Good knowledge of current MEP System Design techniques and technology
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Unibuild Group of Companies
Electrical Equipment Engineer - Power Systems
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|