Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As an Electrician you are responsible for the daily operations of all electrical maintenance that is carried-out and ensure the safety and proper operations of the equipment.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that the maintenance request in all Guest rooms, public areas, front and back of the house maintenance are performed to keep the Hotel in a good condition
- Executing the preventive maintenance schedule and ensuring that all equipment are maintained to the required standard
- Maintaining all tools, equipment and working areas are all in good condition to ensure a safe workplace and to save costs
- Ensure that all emergency calls are promptly and efficiently responded
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when the situation arises
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and employees' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Surveying sites where electrical systems are installed
- Installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing all electrical systems in public spaces and buildings
- Supervising ongoing electrical system installations and providing technical expertise to installation teams where needed
- Conducting general electrical systems maintenance and troubleshooting electrical issues with testing equipment
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience in the position is preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in the hospitality industry is a strong assets
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively with a team
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.