Job description / Role
Discover the warm French-Polynesian welcome of our luxury 5 star beach resort situated on the East Crescent of the world famous Palm Jumeirah, offering a rejuvenating escape inspired by the rich culture of the South Pacific.
Nestled amongst lush greenery on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Gulf, Sofitel Dubai The Palm offers a tropical and relaxing sanctuary, only a short distance away from the vibrant, buzzing metropolis of Dubai.
With magnifique touches of French elegance interlaced throughout the hotel, we invite you to 'Live the French way' and indulge in excellence.
- Reports to the Engineering Supervisor regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Works closely with Engineering Supervisor and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program .
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
- Able to read Building and electrical drawings.
- Able to fault find and repair electrical controls and systems.
- Excellent understanding of electrical installations and systems within modern buildings; TV, CCTV, BMS etc. inclusive Switchgear, Bus bar risers.
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of SWA, Conduit, Trunking FP 2000 etc. to a high standard.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
- Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader
- Minimum 2 years Electrical installation or maintenance experience.
- Must be able to work effectively in a high pace, dynamic environment.
- Experience working in hotels or institutional settings
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.