Job description / Role
- Follow all safety precautions as listed out in the employee handbook and use personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriately to maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Skilled In soldering, wiring work and electrical component installation.
- Conduct tests on electrical systems to ensure proper functionality, identify and rectify any issues.
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a safe working environment during operations.
- Inspect for any flaws or inconsistencies and address them promptly to meet quality standards.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tools, and work area to ensure proper functioning and longevity.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to ensure high work efficiency.
- Log carried out tasks in the daily work log for efficiency tracking and reporting.
AED 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accommodation and transportation
- Candidate must be in the UAE
- Candidate must have 1-2 years' work experience.
- Candidate must be available immediately.
- Candidate will report to the Production Manager.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Electrical Engineer
Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East
United for Manpower Solutions