Job description / Role
- The incumbent will be responsible to install and maintain wiring, control and lighting systems.
- The incumbent will inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances and apparatus to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other electrical components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for the adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, suing testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction, equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment such as motors.
- Diploma in Electrical
- ITI Certification in Electrical
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
- Technical know-how of the installation techniques; able to handle equipment.
- Good coordination and time management skills.
- Ability to prepare reports, record, store and maintain information in written.
- Good analytical skills in evaluating results and ability to provide solutions to solve issues.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationship with others and maintain them over time.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency.
About the Company
Duserve Facilities Management provides innovative and cost effective asset management solutions to both the commercial and residential sectors. As a true business partner, DuServe Facilities Management delivers hard and soft services as an integrated or single service model with the commitment of its senior management team and robustness of a best in class accredited management system. Service excellence, coupled with innovative cost effective solutions are at the heart of everything we do, offering true peace of mind to our clients.