Job description / Role
• In this role you will be responsible for Email, SMS and Push Notifications for brands within the company.
• You will use the data available to you in order to identify the right audience, time and message for each campaign.
• You will need to adhere to best practices across all disciplines and stay up to date with industry trends
• You’ll play a vital role in quality checking campaigns across all channels, covering spelling, grammar and relevance.
• You must be able to analyse your campaigns and deliver insights to our brands on what works for them and how to improve their campaigns.
• You’ll be responsible for Arabic copy and arabising English copy for emails, push notifications and SMS messages.
• You should be able to bring new ideas to the team and have the drive and ambition to push these through.
AED 11,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual bonus, flights, company medical, gym, subsidised food
You will have
•You have 1-2 years of email marketing experience.
• You are a native Arabic speaker.
• You must have an excellent command of English.
• You have a proven track record of driving, achieving and exceeding revenue goals through well-defined email marketing strategies and quality execution.
• You’ve mastered best practices in the email marketing industry and can clearly demonstrate this.
• You have a thorough understanding of the customer lifecycle, relevant segmentation techniques and personalization.
• You’re proficient in MS Office.
• You have extensive knowledge of at least one Email Service Provider (Responsys, MoEngage, SFMC etc) and have experience in creating custom, segmented campaigns using programs and automation.
• Your knowledge of UI/UX principles is sound and you care deeply about well-designed, well-written and well-structured email marketing experiences.
• You understand that the customer is at the heart of everything and you double-check that all emails are designed with the customer experience in mind.
• You’re a whiz at HTML, CSS and know the ins-and-outs of responsive and adaptive design.
• You’re great at using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator whenever needed.
• You’re adept at planning and forecasting marketing spends.
• You’re an analytical thinker and have excellent communication skills.
• You’re well-organized and maintain clean accounts for the tools that you use.
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.
PR / Marketing Executive
Business Development Executive
Irwin & Dow
Engel & Volkers
Executive & Marketing Assistant
Green Gulf Careers