Job description / Role
We are recruiting for an experienced EMBRYOLOGIST for a leading specialist Medical Clinic in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Long established in the Middle East. Now expanding operations into Europe and the Far East.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high caliber talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
Role: Embryologist / IVF Technician
Location: Abu Dhabi / Al Ain, UAE
Hours: Full time up to 48 hours per week
Salary & Benefits: AED 38,000 subject to experience + standard benefits including 30 days paid holiday, Private medical cover, yearly Air ticket and Visa.
Summary: Assisting in fertility treatment and reproductive research, collecting eggs, assessing and preparing sperm samples from partners, and injecting eggs with sperm. Working with physicians assisting patients with reproductive health issues and clinical research.
- Able to perform independently, Embryology procedures: Oocyte pick up, Denudation, blastocyst vitrification and thawing, Embryo transfer, Oocyte and embryo scoring, Media preparation, IUI, conventional IVF and ICSI.
- Able to perform independently, Andrology procedures: Semen analysis, sperm preparation-ICSI and conventional IVF, sperm freezing and TESE preparation.
- Previous experience in PGT-A blastocyst biopsy and tubing will be considered an advantage.
- To convey, where necessary, relevant details of treatment (quality of oocytes, sperm and embryos) directly to patients in a clear, concise and understanding manner.
- To maintain the liquid nitrogen storage vessels ensuring stored material integrity. This will involve handling of liquid nitrogen and manual handling of storage vessels in accordance with accepted safe practice.
- To undertake the formal witnessing of procedures as required to ensure the correct identification of patient, gametes (oocytes and sperm) and embryos.
- To ensure that informed consent is in place prior to any treatments being performed.
- Ensure that preparations and procedures are performed effectively and to the highest possible standards, paying meticulous attention to detail.
- To assist with the maintenance of laboratory equipment and equipment and cleaning of the embryology laboratory.
- To carry out administrative duties associated with the embryology laboratory.
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest. Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
AED 38,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Medical laboratory science / Applied Science / Biology / Medical science with an emphasis in Human Embryology.
- Must have MINIMUM of 5 years experience in a Fertility Clinic.
- Must have DOH / HAAD license or eligibility.
- Any Nationality can apply.
About the Company
Kare Plus MENA is a specialist recruitment organisation based in Dubai which has been operating in the Middle East and North Africa since 2015.
Our focus is purely on offering a bespoke full-service package across the Medical, Healthcare and Lifesciences sectors.
We have a dedicated recruitment team based in Dubai, as well as a number of offices in the UK, that are able to supply high-calibre healthcare staff to the NHS as well as some of the Middle East’s largest public and private healthcare organisations.