EMEA Practice Lead - Ports Development
Job description / Role
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Advisian is the independent consulting business line of Worley. We're a community of consultants, scientists, strategists, and engineers all dedicated to solving the world's critical infrastructure, environmental, energy, and resource challenges. By seeing things from a different perspective, we enhance the Worley Group's ability to serve our clients.
Advisian is currently seeking to fill the position of Practice Lead - Port Development for our Ports & Marine Business Line in the EMEA Region.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Manage the Practice as part of the Ports & Marine Advisian business and have overall accountability for the delivery, performance, administration and operational efficiency across the Practice;
- Coordinate Practice area strategy and business development with TIL Hub leadership;
- Manage the delivery of Ports projects from Feasibility through to detailed design. The projects will be ports solely or part of bigger projects
- Lead the Advisian Ports & Marine Team across Dubai, Madrid and Cape Town offices
- Lead projects in developing Energy Transition for the Port Sector
- Responsible for QA/QC in delivery
- Contribute to Business Development Strategy
- Undertake Business Development
- Interface with broader business development and operations teams to grow contacts
- Develop and support proposals
- Control Costs on delivery
- Recruit and build team to match workload
It is expected that the right candidate will have the flexibility to travel around the region.
- BEng (Hons) in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered Status preferred
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
- Minimum 15 years' experience
- Strong client relationships and focus, business development record and marketing skills
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.