Job description / Role
Emirati Associate Operation Auditor / Finance and Operations Auditor up to 40k AED
• Accountable for the completion of audit assigned in line with the annual audit plan and budgeted man days.
• Accountable for ensuring that assigned engagement are performed in accordance with the Internal Audit Charter, Manual, and Procedures.
• Accountable for ensuring risks are addressed as per the risk assessment criteria.
• Open to EMIRATI nationals
• Male/Female, 25 – 40 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and Banking/ Business Administration/Business Management or any relevant course
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in the same role
• Directs and lead internal auditors in operations and finance engagements with guidelines from Head of Internal Audit
• Develops and monitor operation section budget in terms of resources, tools, and manpower
• Certified Internal Auditor or CFSA, CPA, CA and CISA is preferred
• Identify and evaluate risks associated with the audit engagement scope
• Prepare audit plans, including audit programs and budgets
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• With knowledge in using an accounting software/application (i.e Great Plain,) or any banking and trading applications
• Good understanding of regulatory and standard bodies regulations like SCA
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Can join immediately (1-month max)
• Work Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Salary up to 40,000 AED full package depending on experience and qualifications
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.