Job description / Role
Our client is a leading developer; they require an Emirati Engineer who is forward thinking and dynamic in their approach. This role is based in Dubai and suitable candidates should have previous experience in working on various types of mix use developments.
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
• Undertaking complex calculations
• Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
• Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
• Resolving design and development problems
• Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is essential
• At least two years’ post qualified experience
• Experience of liaising with various departments within the organization
• Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Site Supervisor (Civil Engineering)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|
PSR Solutions International