Job description / Role
Emirati Senior Technical Specialist up to 45k Aed for a Telecom Company in Abu Dhabi
• Responsible in managing the day to day operations within the respective repair facility.
• Lead technical team in supporting PG on operational missions, conduct product R&D and provide field support
• Accountable for job allocation and work flow in the workshop.
• Ensure all technical tasks including PM and CM are performed, as per vendor standards, meet set TAT, are recorded and quality assurance testing is completed.
• To act as the technical advisor on all Harris and TETRA technical matters including (but not limited to) platform installation design, power budgeting and advanced operations
• Prepare technical reports and monthly workshop activity summaries
• Ensure that the workshop operating practices are of a high standard and that special tools and equipment are well maintained and calibrated
• Oversee the application of workshop specifically QHSE policies and ensuring ESD, earth grounding, first aid and fire hazard precautions are all proactively monitored
• POSITION: Senior Technical Specialist / Supervisor
• SALARY: up to 45,000 AED monthly depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Telecommunication
• LOCATION: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to EMIRATI nationals
• Male, 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Engineering or any related field
• Preferably with technical equipment repairs certifications
• At least 8 to 10 years of engineering experience in a telecom repair facility
• At least 5 years of experience in a senior role within the same industry
• Experience in handling military project is preferable
• Ability to set clear team objectives and goals.
• Ability to prioritize, manage own workload and work under pressure to demanding deadlines
• Multi-disciplined with team leadership skills
• Self-motivated, innovative and willing to exercise initiative
• Excellent command in both English and Arabic language
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Engineer - Telecom
Senior Engineer, Telecom Core Planning Architect
|Kuwait City||7 Nov|
Network Quality & Service Monitoring Engineer (Omani or GCC National)
Manager, Infrastructure Planning
|Kuwait City||7 Nov|
Chief Technical Officer - Telco
HR Source Consulting