Job description / Role
Mark Williams is always recruiting for Emiratisation Managers with Oil and Gas experience. We have a number of Oil and Gas companies looking for innovative and enthusiastic Emiratisation Managers to expand their UAE National talent pool. The ideal candidate would be an Emiratisation Manager in their current role within an Oil and Gas company.
• Recruit and retain Emirati talent.
• To carry out assigned tasks with the HR strategy to the agreed standard of performance.
• To ensure that all HR issues relating to the employment of UAE Nationals are raised & brought to the fore and discussed with the management.
• To ensure that all policies/procedures relating to Emiratisation are documented, approved by management and communicated across the organization accordingly.
• To ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with all local Government bodies supporting Emiratisation so relationships can be leveraged to the advantage of the organization.
• To promote the organization through local networks and establishments e.g. universities.
• To implement and monitor on a monthly basis all stats & reports relating to the recruitment of UAE Nationals.
• Handle and arrange the necessary paperwork and follow-ups with the General Pension & Social Security Authority with respect to the employed UAE Nationals.
• Current job title must be Emiratisation Manager in an Oil and Gas company.
• At least 4 years’ experience
• Excellent English and Arabic Communication Skills
• Excellent Ms. Office Knowledge and able to provide reports to the management.
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.