Job description / Role
We are looking for an endocrinologist who specializes in the treatment of hormone disorders and diseases of the body's glandular system. This doctor is a specialist to whom patients are often referred by a general practice physician. An endocrinologist examines patients and diagnoses illnesses in glands such as the pituitary, adrenal, thyroid, and hypothalamus. He/She may prescribe medication or recommend surgery, depending on the disorder. Within a hospital environment, an endocrinologist reports to a medical director.
• The endocrinologist performs an examination, searching for signs and symptoms of hormone imbalance, disorders, or diseases such as osteoporosis, diabetes, or thyroid malfunction.
• He might order tests to better understand a patient's condition. For example, he might gauge whether a patient's hormone levels are normal or determine whether metabolism is abnormally slow or fast.
• He may assess the level of sugar and insulin within a patient's body to diagnose diabetes.
• If an endocrinologist detects abnormalities or illnesses, he explains the condition to a patient, prescribes treatment, and conducts follow-up visits.
• The endocrinologist counsels patients on subjects such as diet, hygiene and other areas of preventative maintenance for problems such as hypertension and cholesterol levels.
• MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
• Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Endocrinology.
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
• Certification in Basic and Advanced Life Support, ALSO Certification is also required. (GYNAC).
• Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
• Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage. Excellent Computer Literacy skills are required.
• Publications in peer-reviewed journals with being well regarded.
Salary: AED 65,000 to AED 80,000 plus family benefits (remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.