Job description / Role
A leading Strategy Firm is seeking an Engagement Manager with strong expertise in the Healthcare & Life Sciences domain for their Dubai Office.
Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice
Healthcare companies face enormous challenges during this era of reform. The future marketplace will require new paradigms to realize the vision of affordability and quality. Change will impact payers, providers, and pharmaceutical companies alike and require unprecedented collaboration at the intersections.
Recognizing the power of a systemic view, healthcare companies are turning to Leading Strategy Consultancies such as the company we are representing. They hold deep expertise across the healthcare landscape and specifically centered in integrated health management, as well as a differentiated approach proven to drive critical transformation. A perspective in life sciences that is focused on transformational changes that pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies need to make in a world where product innovation is more challenging and value is measured in patient outcomes.
The Middle East HLS practice offers the full breadth of services across the health care continuum. They have a deep understanding of the health sector transformation journey that many GCC countries are currently engaged in, and are playing a prominent role in helping shaping the strategic direction and planning transformation roadmap.
Their clients comprise government entities (e.g. ministries of health), health payers and providers, financial investors, and life sciences companies. They excel in tangible impact of our advice and recommendations – most of their clients are repeat clients. They leverage the global health innovation center for unique insights into business model innovation, new models of care and partnership opportunities. Their focus is on helping create sustainable health ecosystems
• Engagement Managers drive the delivery of client engagements as “on the ground” managers. This role has day-to-day responsibility for the quality of our project delivery to clients, both in the context of specific projects and the client's overall strategic direction.
• Engagement Managers have or develop core expertise related to their practice group, Health Life Science in this case.
• They are responsible for acting as a key contact with senior level clients and delivering high quality work, for developing and capturing intellectual capital and for supporting new or expanded business opportunities.
• They manage client relationships and provide "thought leadership" and creativity. Internally Engagement Managers have the dual task of providing guidance and coverage for more junior consultants as well as insight and leverage for partners.
• Applicants with a proven track record of excellence are welcome to apply.
• Successful applicants typically have previous experience in managing projects with tight deadlines, excelling within a team environment and establishing and maintaining strong business relationships.
USD 200,000 to 300,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Just as every client project is different, so we recognize and value the diversity of backgrounds and skill sets for successful Manager candidates. Preference will be given to candidates with:
• 6 - 8 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or other similar organizations);
• Prior experience in health-related topics
• Track record of leading and managing teams, and delivering against tight deadlines in fast-paced, demanding environments
• Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
• MD and/or other clinical degree a plus, but not a requirement
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
• Willingness to travel
• Fluency in English
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Strategy Associate - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of Medical Excellence
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent